To send crypto assets with Mercuryo in just a couple of steps you need to:
- Tap on the desired crypto asset (BTC in this example),
- Tap Send button,
- Tap Wallet option.
In the opening window it's necessary to indicate the necessary details:
- Indicate the amount of crypto you would like to send
- Indicate the amount of fiat currency you want to send (it's already displayed if you have selected amount of crypto from Field 1)
- Choose the transaction approximate speed (miner's fee).
- Indicate the blockchain address you want to send crypto to.
- Once you have indicated the amount of crypto, a blockchain address, and a desired transaction speed - tap Send.
Note 1: Double check that the address is correct! Transactions on the blockchain are irreversible.
Note 2: Blockchain addresses are usually a long string of random characters. Because it is easy to mistype a character, the best practice is to copy BTC (or any other) address to your clipboard and paste it into the field.
Note 3: The presented transaction time frame is approximate, actual transaction time might vary depending on the volume of pending transactions in the blockchain mempool.
Note 4: Mercuryo does not set the transaction fee. Transaction fee is not fixed, it changes dynamically and depends on various factors, that are out of our control.