To send crypto assets with Mercuryo, click Wallet on the left sidebar. Then choose the blockchain asset you would like to send. These instructions work for any blockchain asset, but in the examples below, ERC-20 USDT is used.
Click Wallet on the left sidebar, select the asset you want to send - USDT in our example - then click the Withdraw button.
Mercuryo offers two options - Withdraw to crypto wallet and Withdraw to the bank card.
Let's observe them both.
Withdraw to crypto wallet
Just like in traditional bank transfers, Mercuryo needs the address you want to send to. This address is similar to a bank account number. You can request an address from the person you want to send crypto to or enter your crypto address from another wallet or exchange. Next, you need to type the amount you want to send. Mercuryo lets you type in the amount of crypto you wish to transfer. You can also enter the desired sum in fiat currency. Mercuryo will do the conversion to crypto for you.
If you want to send crypto to another blockchain address, you need to do the following:
- Select the Crypto wallet section
- Indicate the amount of crypto you would like to send
- Select desired cryptocurrency (USDT in this example)
- Indicate the amount of fiat currency you want to send (it's already displayed if you have selected amount of crypto from Field 2)
- Select a fiat currency to see how much your crypto is worth (currently only USD/EUR/RUB are supported)
- Indicate the blockchain address you want to send crypto to.
- Choose the transaction approximate speed (miner's fee).
- Once you have indicated the amount of crypto, a blockchain address, and a desired transaction speed - click the Send button.
Important note 1: Double check that the address is correct! Transactions on the blockchain are irreversible.
Important note 2: Blockchain addresses are usually a long string of random characters. Because it is easy to mistype a character, the best practice is to copy USDT (or any other) address to your clipboard and paste it into the field.
Important note 3: The presented transaction time frame is approximate, the actual transaction time might vary depending on the volume of pending transactions in the blockchain mempool.
Important note 4: Transaction fee is not fixed, it changes dynamically and depends on various factors, that are out of our control.
If you want to track your funds or have problems finding your transaction on the blockchain - don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by opening the chat window at the bottom right corner or write an email at email@example.com.
Withdraw to bank card
Mercuryo makes it possible to sell crypto and instantly receive fiat currency to your previously added Visa or MasterCard. Mercuryo secures payments in 3 fiat currencies - USD, EUR and RUB (only for Russian bank cards).
If you want to sell crypto and receive fiat to your bank card, you need to do the following:
- Choose the Withdraw to card section
- Indicate the amount of crypto you would like to sell
- Select the desired crypto (USDT in this example)
- Indicate the amount of fiat currency you want to receive (it's already displayed if you have selected amount of crypto from Field 2)
- Select a fiat currency in which the payment should be done (currently only USD/EUR/RUB are supported)
- Choose your bank card and press Sell.
Fiat is delivered to your bank card instantly. But in rare cases, the process might take from 1-2 hours up to a business day due to your bank's terms and policy.
If you have not received your funds within one business day - don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by opening the chat window at the bottom right corner or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.