How can I deposit my money in the Mercuryo account?
You can top up your Mercuryo account by attaching a bank card to your account in the Mercuryo system. You can also transfer cryptocurrency to your Mercuryo wallet from a third-party wallet or exchange.
How can I withdraw crypto from Mercuryo?
Please, check out detailed step-by-step instruction.
What is your commission?
- Mercuryo charges 3.95% when you buy crypto from your card
- Mercuryo charges 2.95% when you transfer crypto to your card.
- When you withdraw crypto to card minimum commission is:
4 EUR / 4 USD / 50 RUB
Do you charge fees when I receive crypto from another blockchain address?
Mercuryo does not charge any fee when you receive crypto from another blockchain address.
What is gas?
Gas is a variable fee, paid in ETH, for computational power on Ethereum. Every transaction that occurs on Ethereum requires gas.
What is your commission (gas fee) when I withdraw crypto to another crypto address?
Commission (miner's or gas fee) is displayed in the withdrawal window when you want to send crypto to another blockchain address. Check out the instruction to see how it works.
Can non-verified users buy or sell crypto?
Non-verified users can not buy or sell crypto. Before buying or selling crypto on Mercuryo, users are required to pass KYC.
Why am I charged €1 when I add my bank card?
Mercuryo doesn’t charge anything for registration. This is a temporary card prе-authorization to verify if you have entered valid card details. Normally, €1 returns to your account within a few minutes after the card verification. This is a common practice in the majority of online stores and subscription services.
What are the limits of a verified user?
- Maximum transaction amount of 4000 EUR
- Daily limit per account 10 000 EUR
- Weekly limit per account 25 000 EUR
- Monthly limit per account 25 000 EUR
- Number of card transactions per day: 15
- Transaction limit per 1 card per month 25 000 EUR
- Maximum amount per 1 transaction - 1700 EUR/ 2000 USD/ 100 000 RUB
- Daily limit - 7500 EUR/ 8400 USD/ 600 000 RUB (per card / per account)
- Monthly limit 7500 EUR/ 8400 USD/ 1 500 000 RUB (per card / per account)
- Number of card transactions per day: 5
- Number of card transactions per month: 50
Current monthly and daily limits are available in your Mercuryo wallet.
Important note 1: The daily limit is counted not as a calendar day, from 00:00 till 23:59, but as a 24-hour period since purchasing.
Important note 2: The monthly limit is counted as a 31-day period since purchasing, and not as a calendar month.
Is it possible to increase my account's limits?
Yes. If you have reached your daily/monthly limit, please contact our customer support by leaving a message in our live chat at the bottom right corner or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the minimum amount of crypto purchase or transfer to the card and external blockchain address from the Mercuryo wallet?
A minimal amount of crypto purchase and withdrawal to your bank card: 0.002 BTC / 0.03 BCH/ 0.03 ETH / 70 BAT / 5 USDT / 50 ALGO / 2 OKB / 600TRX / 10 DAI
A minimal amount of crypto transfer to another blockchain wallet: 0.002 BTC / 0.03 BCH/ 0.03 ETH / 70 BAT / 5 USDT / 50 ALGO / 2 OKB / 600TRX / 10 DAI